Course descriptions generally offer students brief statements about the subject matter of the course before they register. Here are five times FAU’s course description writer went rogue and decided to write about their personal life for some reason.
1. When the writer spent Arbor Day trapped inside of a bathroom
2. When the writer had to bail his grandfather out of jail
3. When the writer had to get his nephew’s stomach pumped
4. When the writer had to bail his grandfather out of jail again
5. When the writer got banned from Scrabble night