1. Being TOTALLY sorry for butchering your name.
2. Changing the slide right when you’re on the cusp of finishing.
3. Failing Rebecca.
4. Using cringe memes in the PowerPoint and boasting about how “quirky” they are.
5. “Check the syllabus.”
6. Holding the class a little late just to get that last pump of info in their students.
7. Being technologically soft and inadequate.
8. Bringing you to the absolute edge of being marked absent when they’re twenty minutes late to class.
9. Taking the time to e-mail you back about their office hours instead of just answering the original question in the e-mail.
10. Punishing naughty students who come late to class with public humiliation via snide comment.